Want more of Mary Jane’s work? You will find it here.
- First and foremost you need to understand your camera.
- Don’t be afraid to change the settings, that is how I have improved my images
over the years.
- When shooting animals/birds/people focus on the eyes.
- Use a higher shutter speed to freeze the motion for action shots.
- My motto has always been less is more. Make sure you don’t have clutter in the
foreground or background, keep it clean.
- Get out there early in the morning.
- Don’t forget: practice, practice, and practice.
- Be ready at all times, expect the unexpected, a wonderful image can appear
- Also, very important on this list is patience.
- Don’t just snap a picture and move on, you will miss so much.
- My attitude is always positive, I don’t ask for anything in particular, I am
always happy to see whatever we see.
I have been very blessed over the years with a tremendous amount of wonderful
sightings, made some fantastic friends along the way, witnessed so many
beautiful sunrises and sunsets, my heart is full. I can not wait to start
planning my next trip.
© Mary Jane Sesto